RVW Legacy Resource Center
“The Wealth Which Cannot Be Measured”
The RVW Legacy Resource Center provides highly personalized and professional advice, counsel and resources to successful and philanthropic individuals, couples and families, private foundations and non-profit organizations in helping to strategically identify, nurture and sustain each client’s long-term legacy goals.
These advisory services for RVW Wealth clients include:
- Legacy Letters (Ethical Wills): Assisting family members in developing a written blueprint of essential values and principles.
- Digital Archives: Access to RVW digital archive which assists family members in assembling and creating digital archives of documents in six critical areas (My Life, Health & Medical, Financial, Legal, Eldercare and “After I’m Gone”).
- Impact Investing: Aligning family values and mission statements with investment portfolios.
- Philanthropic Counseling: Grant and program development, evaluation and management, including assisting with research, due diligence, grant making decisions, negotiations of donor agreements and fund administration.
- Succession/Next Generation Planning: Inter-generational and intra-family succession planning, as well as dispute mediation and resolution.
These services are provided at no cost to RVW Wealth clients and form a critical part of the three pillars of RVW’s stewardship role: Wealth planning, Tax planning and Legacy planning.
A graduate of UC Berkeley and Cornell Law School, Jeff has served as principal outside counsel to family foundations, celebrities and celebrity estates, entrepreneurs and businesses in a wide variety of industries. He is a credentialed mediator and has served in that role in connection with over 500 litigated and non-litigated disputes. Prior to joining RVW, Jeff was the co-founder and managing partner of an internationally recognized law firm located in Beverly Hills, California.
Jeff currently serves on the boards of The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (TWI), a leading DC-based think tank focused on the Middle East, as well as Bet Tzedek Legal Services, a leading provider of free legal services to clients throughout Los Angeles County. He also is a co-trustee of the Samuel and Helene Soref Foundation. As a TWI trustee and board member, Jeff has had the opportunity to meet with foreign leaders, diplomats, military officers and NGO leaders in Washington, D.C. and throughout the Middle East and Europe, including heads of state and royal family members.
Jeff is an alumni fellow of The Wexner Heritage Foundation, a former board member of the Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles and the Academy for Jewish Religion CA, and lives in Beverlywood, California with his wife, Michele Breslauer and their three sons.
Please feel free to contact Jeff at JA@RVWWealth.com or (310) 432-4213.